Search This Blog

Feb 7, 2017

எழுதாத டைரி - The Unwritten Diary- ( English version)

எழுதாத டைரி - The Unwritten Diary




I browse through my diaries of yester years,
Which I  had  bundled and kept in the loft.

The empty pages in them,
which are much more
Than the pages which have been filled up,
Stare at me

I also browse through,
In my mind,
The pages from my life
Of the years gone by.

Here too,
There are many pages,
Unfilled;
Spent without a purpose.

As I sit here thinking about it,
The pages of this year's diary
Kept on the table ,
Flutter in the wind,
Winking at me .

Will I fill these pages with writings
And my Life's remaining pages with meaning ?

Or

Will they both remain

EMPTY ?


Ramesh  ( kanithottam )
www.kanithottam.blogspot.in


for the tamil version go to
http://kanithottam.blogspot.in/2017/02/empty-pages-of-diary.html

No comments:

Post a Comment